Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pandora Spotlight

"What's your Pandora station?" If you're like me, you may have many for different moods or purposes that you will use your music for in a given day.  One station for work, home, gym, etc.

Lately I have been enjoying the sounds of Motown.  Marvin Gaye, Tammi Terrell, these artists are always upbeat and get me through the day whatever activity I'm participating in.



This video, is Marvin Gaye's "I heard it through the Grapevine", a classic tune that is simply irreplaceable.    What I like about Pandora is that I get the opportunity to hear so many artists similar to the one I have chosen.  Artists such as The Temptations, Curtis Mayfield, and Diana Ross are ones that I have grown to love since listening to Marvin Gaye's Pandora station.

No comments:

Post a Comment