Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Twins but not identical

My sister and I are twins, similar in looks but our interests don't intersect much when it comes to music.  I recently sat down with her to catch up on her music preferences lately.








Lauren: What song is currently on repeat in your iPod right now? 
Liza: Wild One by FloRida
Lauren: Hmm...I'll have to listen to that one.  I have heard of Flo Rida, though.
Liza: Haha...that's a first!
Lauren: What's your ultimate movie soundtrack?
Liza: Reality Bites.  It really doesn't get better than that!
Lauren: I agree, although I would have to say Atonement soundtrack is my all time favorite.
Lauren: Describe your ideal dream concert. Who? Where?
Liza: A concert that highlights not only popular artists but up-and-coming new artists. A fun, beach party atmosphere would be a cool location.
Lauren: What artist is one that never gets old?
Liza: Madonna.
Lauren: What music news shocked you in recent months?
Liza: Seal and Heidi Klum divorcing.
Lauren : What song best describes your workday? Your ideal weekend?
Liza: Workday: She Works Hard for the Money by Donna Summer, Ideal weekend: Ignition Remix by R. Kelly
Lauren: If you were on a stranded island, what's the one album you could listen to forever?
Liza:  It would have to be something upbeat and entertaining, maybe BlackEyed Peas, Katy Perry or No Doubt.


No comments:

Post a Comment